Street visited the La Colombe Roasing Factory in Port Richmond.
- Neighborhood Italian Cooks it Your Way.“It’s my way or the highway” certainly isn’t the motto at the improperly named Modo Mio, where the service ensures everything is your way.
- Amidst the frenzy of photo posing, autographing and hand shaking, grilling guru Bobby Flay took the time to talk to Street about his grilling lifestyle, the perfect burger, his favorite Philly eateries and his newest Bobby Burger’s Palace (BBP) situated on our campus.
- Silken tofu is a slimy, viscous, textural disaster that dissolves so unpleasantly in your mouth, diners still try to solve the mystery of its intrigue.
- While most of us do have free reign to eat what we please, some of us do not.
- Penn grads have a tendency to succumb to the pressures of the “mold.” The brains, baristas and chefs behind the newest food trucks on campus, Hub Bub and Coup de Taco, however, had nagging desires to liberate themselves from the norm.
- Everything is small about Little Fish: the seven tables, the cramped quarters, even the exposed kitchen.
- The man who brings us the best branzino in town sits down with Street to tell us about his Italian food empire.