Does she really think she’s the only lady tanning in Me-hee-ko right now? Take note, muploaders.
1. I can’t remember anything from spring break: Most common form of this picture is the friend passed out (on floor, on counter, in hospital, etc). Mean, maybe, but funny. Blackmail like this is sure to garner lots o’ likes.
2. Beautiful sunset in the sky: This picture would be better if there weren’t a giant airplane wing blocking most of it. Or if it weren’t taken on an iPhone.
3. I went on an alternative spring break: Yeah, while you were day–drinking in Puerto Rico, I was delivering clean water to orphans in Haiti.
4. I didn’t go anywhere for spring break so I just uploaded pictures of my cat: Yes, we do agree, Snickers is adorable. Even more so with that Toaster Instagram filter.
5. Did you get your tickets to the gun show?: Alright, boys, we see you’ve been going to Pottruck. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
6. I went and partied at other colleges during spring break: State schools look like a lot of fun, but by the end of the week, you’ll be so exhausted of explaining Penn that you’ll identify as a PSU Nittany Lion.
7. “I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand”: The immortal words of Zac Brown describe this classic pose with feet in front of the water, which never seems to get old (yes, it does, please stop). Nice pedicure!
8. I forgot to wear sunscreen: You may slightly resemble the lobster dinner you take a picture with, but only for a few days. Don’t worry; it’ll turn into a tan…right?
9. Look how insane my spring break was: The poolside party looks awesome, but are you even in this picture? This isn’t supposed to be a game of Where’s Waldo.
10. The fishbowl: Not your first drink, but significantly more exciting, because it’s in a cool cup, turquoise and not Bankers.
BONUS: The Snapchat. Selfies will thrive throughout spring break.