Or how to survive a frat party without dying
– DO make friends with the frat boys. They hide the good alcohol in their room
and will share it with you if you’re nice. It’s a good way to get a break from
the Banker’s Club.
– DO watch your drinks being poured. Straight shots are always the best bet,
especially when they’re being chased by neon green Wawa “mountain dew.”
– DO remember the old adage: “beer before liquor never been sicker, liquor
before beer you’re in the clear.”
– DON’T drink straight from the keg…you never know who’s mouth and what
disease was last on it. Keg stands may make good pictures but the herpes
– DON’T think it’s a good idea to mix tequila with ANYTHING. Keep your vodka
nights just vodka and your tequila nights just tequila. You’ll thank us for this
advice when you don’t spend your night vomiting and calling your parents,
convinced you’re going to die.
– DON’T count your drinks. Counting and tallying on your arm just make you
think it’s acceptable to take your 10th shot. It’s probably not.
And it goes without saying…NEVER drink the jungle juice…