In (dis)honor of Thanksgiving, Lowbrow’s provided a cornucopia of ways to smooth–talk your Pocahontas or John Smith.
1. Is that a wigwam in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
2. I have something for you to gobble on.
3. This restaurant seems to be full, but I have another reservation.
4. I wanna ride you like a Grand Cherokee.
5. There’s nothing small about my pox.
6. Are you a Nava–hoe? No? Oh, sorry. Honest mistake. So Sioux me!
7. You look like you could use some stuffing.
8. Call me Mr. Pilgrim. I can make your Plymouth Rock.
9. Is your name Humps–Like–A–Coyote–In–Heat? Because you seem like you’d hump like a coyote in heat.
10. Can I suck yo’ jawea?